Monday, August 4, 2008

What made YOU happy today?

I had a great day today! I had the chance to talk to both my parents, my brother and my little sister this morning. I had a GREAT set of clients. I opened an Indonesian bank account. Someone took time to help me get my bank account. I lost 6 pounds. I had a great workout. I ate some more yum fruit. Someone sent me a friend request on Facebook. I got some awes emails from my River and my Zia and my favorite twin. My dad emailed me 4 times. The sun was shining. I joked with a Taksi driver and made him laugh. Someone took time to ask how I enjoyed my weekend. I actually made dinner instead of microwaving a frozen Lean Cuisine (which, btw, are SO expensive here!) I am awaiting news of a close friend's new arrival, baby Aiden. I had a cheeseburger for lunch. I wore a pink shirt. Someone else took time to show me how to cook chicken curry at home.

What made YOU happy today? Post it for all to see!

Now and then it's good to pause in our pursuit of happiness and just be happy.
~Guilaume Apollinaire

2 comments:

Becky said...

I am happy because Aunt Liz doesn't want to eat me. And because it rained this morning and the breeze felt so nice on my fur. And because my mom took me outside yesterday and I saw a lot of bugs. And because Zia was nice to me. And because Aunt Liz will smell yummy when I see her next!
Love,
River

Anonymous said...

Liz, cook? No way...