Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Today I am thankful for many, many things, including:

  • My Mom and Dad who continue to profess their love for me, even when I make retarded decisions and who inspire me with their commitment and dedication and capacity to love and who have taught me about ducks.
  • My Sheep, who I miss SO SO SO much.
  • My Favorite Brother, who is super smart and gives me the best advice and tells me like it is and is starting a new life in a new city and who inspires me to be more interesting.
  • Favorite Little Sister, who is interviewing for jobs and knows where and what she wants to be and is convicted on her path in life in such a way that I am inspired.
  • My friends! Thank you for all the emails, cards, presents, letters, Skype talks, support, advice, beers, updates from home, everything!!
  • My job - even though it is hard with holiday hours and a decline in local currency, I have a job...a job that I LOVE.
  • Facebook - endless hours of reconnecting with people, saving me from the depths of self-pity and homesickness.
  • River and Zia - you make me laugh hysterically, no matter what mood I am in!!

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

No comments: